A Prestige portfolio can be held as a standalone investment and also within a wide range of tax wrappers to help minimise tax liabilities. It can be used to consolidate existing Individual Savings Account (ISA) portfolios, to invest within a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) and Offshore Investment Bonds. Please speak to your Financial Adviser regarding suitable tax wrappers.
- The Whitechurch Investment Team will construct a portfolio to meet your clearly defined investment goals, once your objectives and attitude to risk have been ascertained.
- Your portfolio will be tailored to meet your objectives using a range of collective investments. This can include Unit Trusts, Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICs), Investment Trusts and Exchange Traded Products.
- Security of assets - Investments will be held on your behalf in a ring-fenced nominee account.
- Regular information flows - Whitechurch will provide detailed reports on your investment portfolio and access to an online portal that shows daily updates.
- The Investment Team has access to top fund managers. This provides exposure to experts in each area of the investment process and helps the team identify emerging trends early.
- Independence - Whitechurch has no in-house funds and is not affiliated with any other institutions.
- The service is purely fee based. Whitechurch will receive no commissions from underlying investments.
Interested in finding out more?
>> Click here for the Prestige Investment Management Service Brochure
>>Click here for the latest Prestige Monthly Performance Update
>>Click here for the latest Prestige Quarterly Performance
>> Click here for the latest Prestige Asset Allocation
>>Click here for the latest Prestige Factsheets